Drupal Developer19. January 2015
Are you a talented Drupal Developer looking for a new challenge with a young and successful innovation agency?
If you are, keep reading - we are off to a great start.
Helping our clients innovate
For industries to keep up with changes on a global scale, innovation capacity, creativity and resilience are required. Innoveto (by Crowdinnovation AG) is a Swiss innovation agency. We leverage our clients' innovation performance through the combination of technology and design thinking methods. Our clients are organizations that are in the process of creating new products and services. We usually work closely together with our clients’ strategic and technical teams.
Open, vivid, connected
We believe in and value an open approach in everything we do. Be it open-source technology or being transparent about the way we do things.
Vivid as in being grateful for the work we get to do and ensuring we can convey this pleasure to our clients and users of our products.
Connected as in eager to work and interact with people with various backgrounds, beliefs, geographic locations and levels of experience.
- We are a young company, your work matters and you are in the driver’s seat from the outset.
- Your weapons of choice. You’ll receive a budget for the tech gear of your choice.
- You will attend (Drupal) Cons and training sessions every year.
- Create sites and products with Drupal.
- Some responsive theming (mainly bootstrap).
- Write tests for our products.
- Willing to work in Zürich.
- 3 years’ experience in web application development.
- You have written custom code for Drupal 7-8.
- Knowledge of installation profiles is a big plus.
- Excellent communication skills and direct involvement with clients or stakeholders.
- You enjoy working in a team and you are proactive and cooperative.
- Involvement in the open source community is a big plus.
- Fluent in English. German is an advantage.
Send us your application via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not apply for this position if you are interested in a freelance or remote position.